NDDPI/NDSBA Board Member Bootcamp
The 5th Annual Board Member Bootcamp, co-hosted by NDDPI and NDSBA, will take place on July 18, 2022 at the state capitol in Bismarck. This page will be updated as more information comes through.
You can now register for the 2022 Board Member Bootcamp HERE!
Session recordings from 2021 are available below: See the full agenda.
- Welcome – State Superintendent Kirsten Baesler and NDSBA Executive Director Alexis Baxley
- North Dakota K12 Strategic Vision – Jim Johnson, NDSBA Past President and Member of K12 Vision Steering Committee
- Choice Ready Graduate – Laurie Matzke, NDDPI Assistant State Superintendent and Ross Roemmich, NDDPI Director Management Information System
- NDDPI Funded Professional Development for School Boards – Baesler
- K12 Student Funding Formula and School Construction – Adam Tescher, NDDPI Director Office of School Finance and Organization
- Federal Funding COVID Update: Making an Impact – Rebecca Pollert, NDDPI Assistant Director Fiscal Management
- 2021 Legislative Impacts on School – Joe Kolosky, NDDPI Director School Approval and Opportunity and Jim Upgren, NDDPI Legislative Lead and Assistant Director School Approval and Opportunity
- Overview of Resources on NDSBA and NDDPI Websites – Baxley and Matzke
- Q & A and Closing Remarks – Baxley and NDDPI Presenters
The full PowerPoint presentation can be found here.
For more information on the training, please contact Alexis Baxley at (701) 255-4127.