NDDPI/NDSBA Board Member Bootcamp
The 4th Annual Board Member Workshop, co-hosted by NDDPI and NDSBA, took place on July 19, 2021 at the state capitol in Bismarck. See the full agenda.
Session recordings from 2021 are available below:
- Welcome – State Superintendent Kirsten Baesler and NDSBA Executive Director Alexis Baxley
- North Dakota K12 Strategic Vision – Jim Johnson, NDSBA Past President and Member of K12 Vision Steering Committee
- Choice Ready Graduate – Laurie Matzke, NDDPI Assistant State Superintendent and Ross Roemmich, NDDPI Director Management Information System
- NDDPI Funded Professional Development for School Boards – Baesler
- K12 Student Funding Formula and School Construction – Adam Tescher, NDDPI Director Office of School Finance and Organization
- Federal Funding COVID Update: Making an Impact – Rebecca Pollert, NDDPI Assistant Director Fiscal Management
- 2021 Legislative Impacts on School – Joe Kolosky, NDDPI Director School Approval and Opportunity and Jim Upgren, NDDPI Legislative Lead and Assistant Director School Approval and Opportunity
- Overview of Resources on NDSBA and NDDPI Websites – Baxley and Matzke
- Q & A and Closing Remarks – Baxley and NDDPI Presenters
The full PowerPoint presentation can be found here.
For more information on the training, please contact Alexis Baxley at (701) 255-4127.