School Law Seminar
Thank you School Law Seminar Event Sponsor: North Dakota Insurance Reserve Fund; and session sponsors: Pearce Durick and Vogel Law Firm!
The 2020 NDSBA School Law Seminar was held virtually on October 26-30, 2020. Recordings of the below sessions are available to registered attendees by contacting NDSBA at email@example.com. Slides are available below.
- Employee and Student Free Speech Rights in the Current Politicized and Polarized Environment, Cassie Tostenson and Lynn Slaathaug Moen, Nilson Brand Law Firm
- Alternative Options for Teacher Contracts and Extracurricular Assignments, Rachel Bruner, Pearce Durick PLLC
- What School Officials Need to Know About Sexual Harassment and the New Title IX Regulations, KrisAnn Norby-Jahner, Vogel Law Firm
- What Board Members Should Know About Special Education (Including Pandemic-related Considerations), Meredith Vukelic, Pearce Durick PLLC
- Panel Discussion: Practical Discussion on Board Compliance with Open Meetings/Open Records and Conflicts of Interest Requirements, Moderated by Amy L. De Kok, NDSBA Legal Counsel
The 2021 School Law Seminar is scheduled for October 28, 2021 in Bismarck, ND.