Lunch and Learn Webinar Series
NDSBA hosts a free webinar on the third Wednesday of each month. Webinars feature both hot topics and classic board development topics like roles and responsibilities. The hour-long webinars will include presentations from NDSBA staff and partner organizations, be open to North Dakota school board members, administrators, and business managers, and be recorded for later viewing. Recordings and information about future webinars can be found on this page. Suggest future webinar topics here.
- November 17, 2021 Educating English Learners | Recording | Slides | DCL Factsheet
- September 15, 2021: Business Manager Evaluations | Recording | Slides
- June 16, 2021: Legislative Session Recap | Recording | Slides
- May 19, 2021: Updating District Policy | Recording | Slides
- April 21, 2021: School Elections | Recording | Slides
- March 17, 2021: Innovative Education Panel | Recording | Slides
- February 17, 2021@ 12 p.m. CT: Superintendent Evaluations 101 | Recording | Slides
- January 20, 2021: Federal Stimulus Package Update | Recording | Slides
- December 16, 2020: Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media Usage by School Board Members | Recording | Slides
- November 18, 2020: FMCSA Update for Bus Drivers and Schools | Recording | Slides | Additional Resources | Sponsored by Construction Engineers
- October 21, 2020: Title IX Check-in | Recording | Additional Resources | Sponsored by Software Unlimited, Inc.
- September 16, 2020: School Liability and Insurance Overview | Recording | Slides | Additional Resources | Sponsored by SafetyFirst Playground Maintenance
- August 19, 2020: Returning District Employees to Work During COVID-19 | Recording | Slides | Additional Resources